Friday Favourites

by Kate on October 28, 2011

Totally self indulgent but hasn’t every girl wanted a horse?

I have and still do.

Friday Favourites

1. week one hundred & twenty five, 2. White Horse (B&W), 3. White, 4. Wild beauty, 5. Born Free, 6. Untitled

1 Annette October 28, 2011 at 9:00 am

Yes! I always wanted a horse. When I was in elementary school drove me every Saturday to participate in a western riding precisiondrill team, It was there way of giving me a horse since we couldn’t afford one nor did we have the land for one. Someday will have one right?

2 Tamara October 28, 2011 at 12:56 pm

We just gave away 18 horses. We used to breed them and sell them but the horse market is so bad right now and the texas drought…. well… we werent sure we would be able to get hay all winter to feed them… anyways, we still have 8 that we couldn’t stand to part with. Ive had pets all my life but horses are different, they are magical.

What i wish is that i could take pictures like that! they are beautiful!

3 shannon October 28, 2011 at 12:59 pm

no. i have never wanted a horse. but i suppose it is your blog so indulge away…

4 Kirst October 28, 2011 at 2:53 pm

I love the idea of the ponies but really…nope…it’s not for me anymore.

5 Angela October 28, 2011 at 10:55 pm

Oh that nose! There is nothing better than a super soft horse nose! (an Arabian – always wanted one!)

6 Cathy Robillard October 28, 2011 at 11:48 pm

Yup I love horses. I took care of 100 head when I was a girl. Scared of nothin!! Rode 8 hourse taking customers on trai. Now , I am older, much older, and I am down to 2 and I just love them for the Trusty, loyal and beautiful trail horses that they are.

Mine are an appy and a Quarter horse.
cathy

7 Lynne October 31, 2011 at 3:43 am

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! I used my weekly allowance money as a kid to take riding lessons. I would spend hours drawing them, collecting little statues, and dreaming up names for them. Black Beauty was my favorite book. At some point boys became more interesting. End of horse story :)

8 Kathy November 16, 2011 at 2:55 pm

Yes Kate. They are beautiful and I’m working on it still.